Florida Licensed Realtor Phone: 386-846-3919 Email Arthur
Thinking of selling your Daytona Beach area home? Today you are competing with properties at very reduced prices such as short sales, bank owned homes, REO properties and foreclosures. Today's real estate buyers are savvy and can find so much information on the internet. As Daytona Beach REALTORS and residents we have watched the area change and we have seen the turn over on homes. Here are a few tips to compete with homes on the market in the Greater Daytona Beach Area.
- Walk through your home like a potential Daytona Beach home buyer. Ask yourself what will they see? Are the colors of the home appealing or would it cause a home buyer to get up and walk away.
- Decluttering is of upmost importance, the point of decluttering is allowing the home buyer to visualize living in the property. Decluttering will allow home buyers to notice the size of the home rather than a bunch of stuff.
- Home Staging can be really useful to a home seller. A home stager can give the property a homey feel and show the home in its best light. Special lighting, specific decor to appeal to home buyers.
- Walk through your home and look at the good selling points and the bad selling points. Do you minimize the negative and spotlight the best parts of the property.
- Repairs that would potentially affect the chances of you selling your property should be completed or consider offering an incentive to buyers such as a credit for repairs or a credit towards closing costs.
- Landscaping is important and can give your home that WOW curb appeal.
- Get a professional REALTOR in there to help you make decisions on the best way to get your home ready for sale. REALTORS care and remember we don't get paid until your property closes.
This is a great start to help you compete with other Daytona Beach properties on the market today! Call Arthur Middleton and Susan Weir today! BTW when hiring these two real estate agents | REALTORS you'll get a home stager too!